Written by Heather
A couple of our writers have mentioned recently how preparation for a relaxed, unplugged day can be key for its success. This is a great point! A few mental notes can help your day flow better. It might seem counter-intutitive, but a little preparation can help you sink into relaxation or adventure more easily.
Sometimes peeking in on what others are up to helps to spark our own ideas.
Heading in to this weekend, I thought I'd share a few items that might inspire you - activities, reflections on unplugging, and sheer inspiration. Make yourself a cup of tea and enjoy!
- Make a Gratitude Tree
- Maureen Cracknell Handmade - Unplugged Sunday
- Getting There - Unplugged Sunday
- Our One Sweet Family - Harvest Days
- Salt and Chocolate - Scenes from and Unplugged Sunday
- Clean - Unplugging and Getting Outside
- Begin Holiday Gift Making
- Plan a Craft Project
Thank you AMC and Renee.
Wishing each of you a wonderful weekend! May it be filled with all the activity, creativity, and relaxation that you desire.